Thursday 30 July 2015

Mini AVON Haul!

Who doesn't have fond childhood memories of flicking through your mother's AVON brochure and rubbing the pages with every inch of your wrist,
hand and arm to smell the fragrances!? I still do this now and recently, I did a mini AVON haul based on this very process! From fragrance to beauty, I think I've got at least one item from each department which I hope you'll enjoy reading about :-)
The first item I purchased was the ZEST Uplifting Diffuser which was lovely fresh and citrus-like smell that I thought would be ideal for my bedroom in my student house. The bottles are only small so ideal for a desk or corner and the actual packaging is attractive by itself. The scent is so summery and yes, it had the "rub to smell" feature on the page!

Next I stumbled upon a beautiful new fragrance. This is Luck La Vie which is designed exclusively for AVON by Maria Sharapova.

The packaging is so high end with the cut glass bottle and bow top, very similar to Miss Dior.
It has notes of strawberry, muguet and cedarwood but if you want to know what it really smells like, just imagine walking through your local shopping centre and walking past Hollister. This smells identical to that so if you love whatever Hollister pump through their stores then I'm sure that you will love this!

Also, AVON were running an offer meaning that if you spent over a certain amount on fragrance, you could get a summer package for £3 which I thought was a pretty good deal. This meant that I also got Abbey Clancy's Cherish, Pro+ Nail Polish in Naked Truth and Sun+ Magic Tan.


Magic Tan is a self tan suitable for body and face. It has a tropical scent and even after several hours wear, I did not notice the usual biscuity/curry smell. The tan came out looking very natural but I would recommend being very careful when applying as the cream is white so its not always clear to see where you've applied. Overall I would definitely repurchase this tan as I liked the smell and results.
The colour on my nail is Naked Truth - a glossy brown nude. AVON's formula is very quick drying, glossy and hard wearing.

What do you love about AVON? Do you have a favourite product or something you'd like to try? Comment below and get in touch as always :)
Much Love, Abbie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment