Monday 13 July 2015

Cardiff Shopping Haul

So this week, Mamma B and I went to Cardiff for a good old shopping trip and I thought I would share my haul with you guys! :) From Primark to Boots, we raided the lot and I'm pretty impressed with the bargains that Cardiff had to offer including my BARGAIN OF THE WEEK which I know you're going to love!!


I must firstly apologise for the image quality.. All my photos are taken with my iPhone but this is a 'no frills' blog and I'm no pro!

Here's what I purchased:
1. Warehouse Top £15 - Although this isn't beauty related, I had to share the bargain I had with this top from Warehouse. Originally £32 now £15, I absolutely love the karki green and baby pinks in the pattern!


2. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Floral Essences - I'm a real fan of Dry Shampoo as it's a saviour for freshening up greasy hair between washes! Batiste is my favourite brand as it's long lasting and comes in a variety of scents and purposes. Currently on offer in Boots for £1.99 saving £1!

3. P.S. Make-Up Brush Cleanser 125ml - Having wanting to try a brush cleaner for ages, I picked up this bottle from Primark as it was only £2! I'm looking forward to trying this and perhaps a blog review will follow in the future..

4. Freedom Pro Highlight in Glow £3.00 from BeautyCrowd

We called into BeautyCrowd in Royal Arcade for the first time since it replaced E.L.F. Whilst it appeared that the shop was still finding its feet as staff were stocking the shelves, I did manage to find this gorgeous golden highlighter. A simple swatch from the tester was so pigmented that I didn't think twice about purchasing it and the price made it an amazing bargain!

5. Secret Possessions 'Heather' Bra - I'm such a lover of Primark underwear as it's really good quality and affordable, not to mention so so pretty. This plunge bra with lace and diamonte detailing was in the sale at half price from £6 to £3! Bargain!!

6. L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder £6.99
    L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer £7.99
    L'Oreal Touche Magique True Match Concealer Ivory Beige £8.19 All from Boots


These products were all on offer at Boots (3 for 2) meaning that I got the cheapest item free! Offers like this are a great way to test new products and save money!
I instantly loved the feel of the primer as it made the back of my hand appear matte and likewise the BB powder was so light and velvety! To make the most of the 3for2, I also picked up the concealer which I wanted since watching Em Ford (MyPaleSkin)'s acne coverage video. I got colour matched by the lady at the counter - I would highly recommend talking to them as they're there to help you get what you need and tell you all about the products.

7. Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3in1 Daily Facial Wash £8.00 Now £6.40
    Soap & Glory Peaches and Cream Cleansing Milk 
£8.00 Now £6.40
I bought 2 facial cleansers from S&L - one face wash and one cleansing milk. I haven't tried the wash before but the reviews state that it removes dirt and impurities and leaves skin 'amazing'. I have used the cleanser before and really liked how it smelt and removed my make-up. The pump makes the product easy to use and the texture is thick and creamy. Both were on offer saving £1.60 per bottle! Lush!

Finally my BARGAIN FIND OF THE WEEK!
I was rummaging through the clearance shelves in Boots and came across this Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in Pink Lemonade.
I opened the box which was a little battered and ripped but inside, the palette was untouched. I fell in love with the vibrant pink shades (L-R) Icing Sugar, Macaroon and Pink Mint. The palette retails at £9.99 but because of the battered box, I had it for just £5! An absolute steal!

That's it for my Cardiff haul this week. I hope that you all enjoyed seeing the goodies from my bag and have found the offers useful.

Comment below, get in touch as I always love hearing from you all!
Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment