Monday 10 August 2015

Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara

So I've finally got my hands on the most talked about mascara on the internet, Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara. I couldn't wait to test this out and see if it really did live up to it's name! Hopefully this post will be useful if you're considering making a purchase and want to know what this mascara is like to use :)
Assuming most of you have already read about or researched this mascara, you will already know what it looks like. For those who don't however, you get the mascara in a glasses case type box which is a faux quilted leather. Inside are 2 products, a 'Transplanting Gel' and 'Natural Fibers'. The transplanting gel looks like an everyday mascara whereas the fibers look almost alien! You unscrew the lid to reveal a fluffy tip full of the natural green tea fibers but stay with me..

The way it works is that you put on a coat of your own mascara and wait for it to dry. Next you put on the transplanting gel followed immediately by the fibers and a final coat of transplanting gel to seal it. 
My eyes without any products:
I apologise for how weird my eyes look as I have almost no lashes without mascara! Next I added one coat of Benefit They're Real which looks better already!
I
I will admit that I look pretty weird in the above photo also haha! Lastly, I followed the previous steps with the Fiberlash on one eye to compare the difference and personally, I saw a HUGE difference!

I'm fairly confident that I don't have to point out which eye has the Fiberlash (I hope haha!) My lashes looked so long and curled that I could feel them touching my brow bone when looking up!

Whilst my boyfriend did point out towards the end of the night that I had a few fibers on my face, this was my first time using a mascara like this and I believe that it takes a while to perfect the technique. I was so shocked and pleased when I compared my regular mascara to the Fiberlash and would 100% recommend it for people who have short sparse eyelashes like myself!

Have you used the Younique Fiberlash mascara and what were your thoughts? As always, please leave a comment below as I love hearing from you all!
Much Love, Abbie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment