Monday 15 June 2015

First ever blog & post..

Hello.. so this is my first ever blog and you're reading my very first post! I'm super new to blogging so apologies if this is boring. I decided to start a blog because I think my instagram was starting to get more like a blog full of makeup/highstreet purchases. Seeing as my boyfriend always says i'm obsessed and a 'compulsive buyer', I thought it would be a good idea to share my obsession!


A few things about me..
-I'm a Welsh student currently studying at Cardiff University.
-I love cats (I have two, Reggie & Sooty) but almost as much as I love make-up and all things stereo-typically girly.
-I have no idea about blogging/being a blogger but I'm hoping this will come in time.
-By no means am I an expert at anything but if there was a degree in watching make-up tutorial videos or Primark hauls then i'd definitely get a first!

How am I doing so far..? I'll start posting soon but if there's anything people want me to discuss or offer advice about my blog then please comment somewhere.

Lets get this adventure started then!

Abbie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment